Selected Kurt Geiger stores are offering our new “Call & Collect” service with same-day in-store collection
So whether you’re in the area, don’t want to miss the postman, or just can’t wait until tomorrow - our friendly store teams are here to help!
HOW IT WORKS
• Find your local store using the Store Locator.
• Drop the store a call on the number provided and let them know which item that you are looking for.
• If the item is available in the store, it’s all yours! We’ll process your payment over the phone – so be sure to have your card details ready.
• Please check with the store their trading times and pop in whenever you’re ready to collect your order.
Please note this is considered a store purchase and cannot be sent to the warehouse for a refund any items sent to the warehouse will not be refunded. This must be returned back to the original store the order was placed.
Please note that for security purposes you will be required to show the following upon collection:-
1. The payment card you used to make the purchase
2. Valid photo ID (such as a drivers licence or passport) in the same name.
3. NHS Identification (if applicable)
Unfortunately, we cannot release your order without seeing these pieces of ID, so please don’t leave home without them. We also cannot release your order to anyone except the named cardholder.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• This service is only available in selected Kurt Geiger free-standing stores.
• Call & Collect is subject to availability within individual locations; please note that stores may not stock all styles or brands advertised on our website.
• Items purchased via Call & Collect are subject to our in-store returns policy, and can only be returned in a Kurt Geiger free-standing store. Please note that due to lockdown regulations on non-essential retailers, we can refund items purchased via Call & Collect, but cannot currently offer exchanges or gift cards.
• NHS discount can be applied on Call & Collect orders (subject to normal terms & conditions), but please note that an NHS ID or Blue Light Card must be shown upon collection of your order. Orders purchased on NHS discount will not be released until an acceptable NHS ID / Blue Light Card is presented.
• Items may only be collected during the collection windows as advertised. Please note that these are subject to change.
• Gift cards cannot be purchased or collected using the call and collect service.